Proof of forever? Ibaan Vice Mayor Soc Arellano offers a prize for lola and lolo’s love story
For this month, Ibaan Vice Mayor Soc Arellano wants to hear stories of long-lasting love.
In a Facebook post, Arellano invited his constituents to share the love stories of their lolo and lola for his contest.
The top three winners would win P4,000, P3000, and P2,000, while all participants would receive a consolation prize, he said.
Those who want to join the contest should submit a 1 to 3 minute creative video telling the love story of elderly couples who have been together for 40 years or more.
Only Ibaan residents could participate.
The entries should be submitted by 11:59 p.m. of February 9 through his Facebook messenger account.
The entries would be posted on his page, and those with the most reactions will win.
This is your chance to say, “wala kayo sa lolo ko!”
“Naniniwala ka ba sa forever? Ngayong Buwan ng mga Puso, halina’t ilahad sa amin ang love story ng inyong mga Lolo at Lola.
Prizes: 1st Place- Php 4,000
2nd Place- Php 3,000
3rd Place- Php 2,000
*Guaranteed Consolation Prizes to all participants
Narito ang mga mechanics upang sumali:
1. Magsubmit ng 1-3 min creative video na naglalahad ng kwento ng pag-iibigan ng inyong mga lolo at lola na kasal o nagsasama ng 40 taon o higit pa.
2. Lahat ng Taga- Ibaan ay maaaring lumahok.
3. Maaring isubmit ang mga ng entries Hanggang Feb 9, 2022, 11:59 PM sa Facebook messenger account ni Vice Mayor Soc Arellano.
4. Ipo-post sa page na ito ang mga entries at hanggang February 12, 2022, 12 noon ang pag tanggap ng positive reacts.
5. Ang tatlong (3) may pinakamadaming reactions ay tatanghaling winners.
6. I-announce sa Facebook page ni Vice Mayor Soc Arellano ang mga nanalo sa mismong araw ng Valentine’s Day,” Arellano posted.
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.