Cavite Rep. Strike Revilla to turn young people’s selfies into groceries
Cavite Rep. Strike Revilla has something good to offer selfie-loving youths of Bacoor.
In a Facebook post, Revilla invited them to share their best pandemic look or selfie for a chance to win different Nestle products.
Aside from posting their photo, they should also share their contribution to their family and their community during this pandemic, he said.
The contest is open to Bacoor residents 15 to 30 years old, and the top 10 entries with the most likes, hearts, or cares would win.
Bot and troll accounts would be disqualified.
The contest would end on September 16.
Put on your best smile and think about your best deeds to join!
“Kabataang Bacooreño, kumusta ka na ngayong pandemya?
Mag-post ng iyong BEST PANDEMIC LOOK (SELFIE) para sa pagkakataong manalo ng Nestlè products (Koko Krunch, Milo, Bear Brand Adult Plus, Magic Sarap, Nutren Junior). Kalakip ng iyong selfie, ilagay kung ano ang iyong pinakamahalagang kontribusyon sa pamilya at komunidad ngayong pandemya.
Para sa iba pang detalye, narito ang ating mechanics:
1. Open to all kabataang Bacooreños (15 to 30 y/o) currently residing in the City of Bacoor.
2. Top ten (10) entries with most likes/hearts/cares win.
3. ‘Bot’/troll accounts/voters will not be considered.
4. Contest proper begins right after this post, and ends 16 September 2021 (Thursday).
5. Entries must be posted in the comment section here
6. Winners will be announced via this Facebook account (Strike B. Revilla). Our staff will be contacting winners on how to claim their prize.
7. One Facebook account = one entry.
8. Ang mga pinakahuling nanalo sa ating contest (August 2021 edition) ay hindi muna po maaaring manalo dito upang mabigyan din ng pagkakataon ang iba.
Maraming salamat po sa pagiging Kasambuhay ng Pamilyang Pilipino, Nestlè.
Let us stay safe and healthy.
God bless us all.
#SaBacoorAtHomeKaDito,” Revilla posted.
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.