Time to be a local tourist, says Infanta Mayor Filipina Grace America
After more than a year of being cooped up, its time for Quezon residents to be local tourists, according to Infanta Mayor Filipina Grace America.
In a Facebook post, America said the Brgy. Binonoan Mangrove Ecopark is now open to accept tourists.
But it could only accept residents from Real, Infanta, Nakar, and the Polillo Group of Islands.
Visitors would also have to reserve a slot at least two days in advance as walk-ins are not accepted.
Only one group could be accepted at a time, with a minimum number of 10 and maximum number of 15.
They have to bring their own water, but they cannot bring food.
They also have to wear face masks and face shields, and sanitize their hands.
The rules are strict, but at least they’d be able to leave the house!
“Maging turista sa sariling bayan!
Bukas na po para sa mga bisita ang Brgy. Binonoan Mangrove Ecopark na pinangangalagaan ng Binonoan Producers Cooperative (BIPCO). Makipagunayan lamang sa Municipal Tourism Section sa 09178549441, 535-2982 local 29, o magsend ng message sa FB page na ito.
Tandaan ang mga alituntunin:
1. Bukas lamang ito sa ngayon para sa mga residente ng REINA-POGI (Real, Infanta, Nakar, Polillo Group of Islands)
2. Bawal ang walk-in, kaya magpareserve at least 2 days bago pumashyal dito
3. Magdala ng sariling inuman ng tubig
4. Bawal ang pagdadala ng pagkain
5. 1 grupo lamang ang maaaring ma-accommodate depende sa takdang oras
6. minimum 10 maximum 15 katao sa bawat grupo
7. Huwag kalimutan magsuot ng face mask at face shield sa lahat ng oras at mag sanitize ng kamay palagian
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.