Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Better to lose electricity than to lose your life, says Cuenca Mayor Faye Endaya-Barretto

Nov 20, 2020 @ 9:00
Spread the Love

With power outages happening following the typhoons, Cuenca Mayor Faye Endaya-Barretto shared a word of caution to her constituents who use generators.

In a Facebook post, Barretto shared a Department of Health advisory about carbon monoxide poisoning from generators.

The generators should not be used indoors or enclosed spaces because these released carbon monoxide which could be deadly.

Barretto reminded her constituents to be careful at all times and to be on alert for dangers like these.

Let’s not lose our lives over the lack of electricity!

“Magandang umaga po mga kababayan!

Isang napakahalagang paalala po tungkol sa paggamit ng indoor generators. Kapag hindi po tama ang paggamit, ay maaring magdulot ng pinsala sa katawan ng tao dahil sa pagkalanghap ng carbon monoxide.

Maging alisto po tayo at mag-ingat sa lahat ng oras!

#FEBRemindersOnSafety,” Barretto posted.

Politiko would love to hear your views on this...

Spread the Love
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

Trending News

Want Politiko alerts on your inbox? Subscribe here.