Wag muna mag Netlfix! Exams in public schools to push through, says Cavite Gov. Jonvic Remulla
Students are advised to stay mostly at home while officials try to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus or COVID 19, but this does not mean they should not hit the books.
Cavite Gov. Jonvic Remulla said on Facebook that exams in public schools would continue even though the school year will be shortened.
These will be held from March 19 to 20, with different grades to take the tests on different days.
A one-meter distance will also be observed during the exams, hence the staggered schedules based on grade level.
It would be up to the private schools to decide on their own schedules, he later clarified.
Aral muna bago Netflix!
After meeting with all the district superintendents we have agreed on the following:
1. The school year will be shortened to fulfill the remaining final exams of the students.
2. Schedule for final exams are as follows:
A. March 18, Wednesday: Grades 4,5,6,11,12.
B. March 19, Thursday: Grades K,1,2,3,7,8.
C. March 20, Friday: Grades 9 & 10.
3. Time of exams will be posted on a school by school basis.
4. University schedules will be decided on Monday.
5. Please continue the protocols as advised by the DOH,” Remulla posted.
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.