Cavite Gov. Jonvic Remulla updates constituents about COVID cases
Would Imus add to the rising number of COVID cases in the country?
Cavite Gov. Jonvic Remulla is keeping his constituents updated.
In a Facebook post, Remulla said there was a person under observation in a private hospital in Imus.
This was the second person in Cavite to be under observation for the virus, he said.
As results are awaited for the patient, he advised residents to follow proper hygiene as advised by health officials.
He also assured them that the provincial government is preparing a response scenario should the case prove positive.
Cavite isn’t sleeping on this!
“NCOV in IMUS?
For the public’s guided information:
1. There is a person under observation in a private hospital in imus
2. This is the 2nd such incident in Cavite. The first was in Cavite city.
3. We are still gathering the facts and will announce as soon as the details are clear.
4. We strongly advice everyone to follow the proper hygiene as prescribed be the DOH.
5. The provincial government is preparing a response scenario in any eventuality,” Remulla posted.
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.