Tuesday, December 10, 2019
politiko-politics-ph-logo

Jonvic Remulla suspends classes in Cavite on August 6, 2019: Malakas talaga ulan!

Aug 6, 2019 @ 8:09

Cavite Governor Jonvic Remulla has announced the suspension of classes at all levels in the province for Tuesday, August 6, 2019, due to Typhoon Hanna.

Remulla posted the announcement on his Facebook page Monday (August 5), just hours after he said he won’t cancel classes.

“Walang forever sa #walangpasok. Lahat na ng app tinignan ko. Pati kay Sta Clara binilang ko ang mga alay na itlog. Wa epek, malakas daw ulan bukas sa buong Cavite. Ito na ang sagot sa
Panalangin ninyo: #walangpasok sa Cavite in all levels for August 6,” he said.

In an earlier post, the governor said he won’t cancel classes on Tuesday since his suspension order for Monday had been for naught.

“Asa pa you. Nega ang #walangpasok para sa Cavite bukas. Sobrang dyahe ako today. At least tuyo ang labada, lalo na mga brief ninyo,” he said.

Several parts of Cavite experienced flooding over the weekend due to the rains.

Politiko would love to hear your views on this...
Recommended Articles
Disclaimer:
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

Trending News

Want Politiko alerts on your inbox? Subscribe here.