San Pablo Councilor Karla Adajar looks back on fulfilling year
As she looks forward to 2019, San Pablo Councilor Karla Adajar looked back on her busy 2018.
Adajar listed some of her best experiences and accomplishments in a Facebook post.
These include implementing her projects that hone the leadership skills and capabilities of the youth, speaking at the University of Eastern Philippines, joining and finishing the Spartan Race, and celebrating her birthday in Romblon.
She was also able to fulfill her dream of going to Japan, welcomed an angel to their family, felt like a princess at her friend’s Brunei wedding, helped establish the first treatment hub for HIB/AIDS in the Calabarzon region, and welcomed the new year with her family.
She may have done a lot in 2018, but we bet there is much more in store for her in 2019!
“A glimpse of my 2018 ❤️
1. Im extremely happy to implement one of my projects honing the leadership skills and capabilities of our youth. Gratitude to my friends who helped me, super salamat!
2. Honored to be one of the guest speakers in University of Eastern Philippines, woot woot!
3. My first Spartan Race- ehem! I finished the race!
4. Celebrated my birthday in beautiful Romblon, thank you Mayor Trina Firmalo ❤️
5. Another tick to my bucket list- JaFUN!
6. Welcomed an angel to my family 😊
7. Feeling princess during my friend’s wedding in Brunei 🤣
8. Triumph for health! The City of San Pablo, proactively established the first treatment hub for HIV/Aids in Calabarzon.
9. Syempre, Welcomed 2019 with the constants- my family!
Cheers to 2019 adventures ans triumph!,” Adajar posted.
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
Central Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
Visayas Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.