Cavite Governor Crispin Remulla said there is no need to declare a province-wide dengue outbreak so far.
But the Cavite politiko, according to a Manila Bulletin report, said there has been an increase in the number of dengue cases in the province.
“No province-wide outbreak. Some cities and towns have been affected,” Remulla said.
The Cavite Provincial Epidemiology Surveillance Unit (PESU) on March 13 said there is already a dengue outbreak in some areas in the province, with 107 dengue cases being recorded in just one week.
The areas with the high number of dengue cases include General Trias, Bacoor, Imus, Dasmariñas, Trece Martires, Naic, Tanza, Rosario, Noveleta, and Silang.