DOLE schedules job fairs for December
Jobseekers can still have a chance to find work in the last month of the year, as the Department of Labor and Employment scheduled job fairs from Dec. 1 to 13.
The DOLE said the job fairs are in coordination with employers and local government units, as well as academic institutions and DOLE regional offices.
For the month, the job fairs include:
– CDC Tennis Court, CDC Parade Grounds, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
– Kalahi Training Center, Poblacion, Veruela, Agusan del Sur
– Meycauayan Common Terminal, Malhacan, Meycauayan, Bulacan
– Jubilee Hall, Mabini Street, Iloilo City
– 4th Floor, KCC Mall of Marbel, Gensan Drive, Koronadal City
– Notre Dame of Tacurong College, Sultan Kudarat
– Kalamansig Gymnasium, Sultan Kudarat
– The Event Center, SM City Baliuag, Pagala, Baliuag, Bulacan
– Municipal Gymnasium, Matalam, Cotabato
– San Miguel Covered Court, San Miguel, Iloilo
Jobseekers should bring:
– resumé or curriculum vitaé (have multiple copies for multiple applications)
– 2×2 ID pictures
– certificates of employment
– transcript of records
– authenticated birth certificate
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.